“Invest in your hair. It is the crown you never take off.”
For sure, one can’t agree more! Think of your good hair days and you would observe those are the days when you feel superbly beautiful, amazingly confident. Good hair does a lot more than you realize.
Your life might not be perfect but your hair can definitely be. So, why not take care of it with nothing less than just the best? If you are reading this, you are undoubtedly in mood of pampering yourself. Sit back, grab a glass of wine, switch on your Netflix and read on to know about the best henna brands that you should definitely add to your hair care essential kit.
Why To Use Henna For Hair
The most basic assumption about henna is that it is a natural hair dye. However, it renders numerous other benefits, whether it is used for treatment as leaves or powder. Some of the vital benefits of henna are stated as under:
- Stimulates hair growth
- Prevents drying of scalp, thereby, dandruff
- Promotes thick, healthy, shiny hair
- Reduces hair fall
- Balances oil production and pH level
With market being flushed with countless brands and types of henna, it is safer to experiment less and research more about top henna brands so that your hair doesn’t have to experience the harrowing effects of wrong products. Take the guide to top 9 henna brands for your smooth and shiny hair.
- Habibs Aesthetics Henna Mix
Whether you are seeking to hide the flashing greys or working on making your hair shinier and healthier, Habibs Aesthetics Henna Mix, enrich with amla, bhringraj, brahmi, is going to give you results.
- Easy mixing
- Good results for oily hair
- Imparts intense coverage and strong tint
- Dries hair slightly
Price: Rs 180 for 200g
- Shahnaz Forever Henna Precious Herb Mix
It is enriched with Amla, Neem, Shikakai, Babul Gond, Mehndi and claims to treat hair fall and hair loss.
- Conditions the hair well making it manageable
- Adds the henna sheen to the hair
- Controls dandruff
- 100% herbal
- Not easily available in stores
Price: Rs 125 for 100g
- Godrej Nupur Henna
Godrej Nupur not only claims to be 100% natural henna but also a natural hair conditioner. They also claim to source the henna from choicest of leaves grown in Rajasthan, which provide an unmatched rich burgundy shade and quality.
- Adds volume
- Chemical free
- Difficult to remove stains during hairwash
Price: Rs 199 for 400g
- VLCC Ayurvedic Henna
Enriched with natural proteins, Vitamin C and musk root, VLCC Ayurvedic henna aims at pure hair treatment and fighting scalp infections.
- Imparts a beautiful burgundy shade
- Easy application and dries up quickly
- Makes hair soft, smooth, lustrous
- Works great but it isn’t a 360 hair treatment solution as it claims.
Price: Rs 60 for 100g
- Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehendi
This product consists of henna, brahmi, margosa, amla, anar bark that makes it a rich and highly conditioning product. It can be left overnight and applied in the morning for maximum effect.
- Provides amazing shine to hair
- Makes an excellent conditioner
- Not easily available
Price: Rs 180 for 150g
- Khadi Natural Henna
The brand has come out with various effective products which make us trust the henna as well. Khadi Natural Henna mentions “it does not dye your hair but only improves the colour and structure of it. Henna also makes your hair glossy, strong and soft as silk; and conditions your scalp, too.”
- Hair looks seemingly healthier
- Controls hairfall
- Easy to prepare
- Repair of damaged hair can take considerable time
- The henna tint isn’t visible on dark hair
Price: Rs 250 for 150g
- Biotique Bio Henna Fresh Powder Hair Colour
Biotique henna will satisfy your hair care needs as it serves the purpose it claims. Plus, the sturdy packaging, for sure, gives a bonus point.
- Effective for repairing damaged hair
- No side effects or drying of hair
- Cures scalp dryness
- Imparts a very light tint of henna
Price: Rs 200 for 90g
- Nature’s Essence Magic Henna Hair Color
Coming from a known brand, the henna definitely nourishes and protects the hair. It is available in three shades- burgundy, black, dark brown.
- Provides a great colour payoff
- Makes hair shinier and softer
- Natural ingredients
- Not easily available
- Hair becomes unmanageable
Price: Rs 200 for 150g
- Anoos 100% Henna Xpert
This cruelty free product definitely serves the purpose of henna.
- Strengthens hair
- Rich colour
- Dries hair
- Not easily available
- Leaves stains on hands
Price: Rs 80 for 100g
Make your hair look shiny and gorgeous with these henna brands that work best for your hair based on its requirement.